The title says it all. This article will be no more than a comprehensive list of NHL (and some other players owned by NHL teams) players set to participate in the 2010 Winter Olympics.
Here are some fantasy-relevant injured players around the league, and their most recent status:
- Bryan Little and Pavel Kubina return to practice, according to Chris Vivlamore of the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Vivlamore believes both will be ready tonight against Boston. If there are any further updates, I will post them.
- Marc Savard skated with the team Tuesday, as did Milan Lucic per John Bishop’s Bish’s Blog. Lucic expects to be a game-time decision while Savard is not that too far behind. UPDATED 11/19/2009 @ 1:02 PM. Lucic expected to play – Fluto Shinzawa Boston Bruins Blog.
- Drew Stafford returned last night against the Panthers.
- Cam Ward set to return December 5th, News Observer’s Chip Alexander reports. Also mentioned in the entry is Joni Pitkanen, whose return is uncertain. Teammate Eric Staal may return next week.
- Marian Hossa expects to return on either the 25th or 27th meanwhile Kris Versteeg should play tonight against Calgary. Chris Kuc of the Chicago Tribune has the full report
- Jean-Michael Liles and T.J. Galiardi not set to return just yet, per Adrian Dater’s All Things Avs.
- Reigning Calder winner Steve Mason expected to start tonight against Dallas writes Tom Reed of the Columbus Dispatch, ending speculation on his back spasms. The same report lists Mike Commodore and Raffi Torres as likely to play tonight while Samuel Pahlsson still recovers from back spasms.