Here are the expected starters for tonight:
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @5:20 PM:
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @3:51 PM:
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @3:18 PM:
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @3:05 PM:
- Andrew Raycroft confirmed here.
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @2:51 PM:
- “Blake is out, Joslins back from Worcester and Nabby starts in goal tonight against the Wing Dings. Gametime 4:30pm (In HD) on Comcast Sportsnet California.” Quote coming from Randy Hahn’s facebook page, count on Evgeni Nabokov starting for the Sharks.
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @2:45 PM:
- Zipay confirms Valiquette via Twitter.
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @2:30 PM:
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @1:45 PM:
- Sandra Prusina of 660 News claims Miikka Kiprusoff will start for the Flames tonight, via Twitter.
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @1:24 PM:
- Predsradio announced Pekke Rinne will start for the Predators.
- Niittymaki confirmed here.
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @12:56 PM:
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @12:44 PM:
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @12:36 PM:
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @12:25 PM:
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @12:21 PM:
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @12:17 PM:
- Eric Stephens of Ducks Blog writes Jonas Hiller “figures to be in the net for some time.” This quote makes perfect sense despite Hiller playing 7 out of the last 8.
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @12:03 PM:
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @11:46 AM:
- Ben Wright of Blueland Blog confirms Ondrej Pavelec for the Thrashers via Twitter.
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @11:28 AM:
UPDATED 11/05/2009 @ 2:01 AM:
- Newsday’s Steve Zipay speculates Steve Valiquette could make the start against Edmonton. John Tortorella refused to confirm this but Zipay makes a strong case. I will continue to monitor the situation as we get closer to game time.
- As you may or may not have read here, NHLHotStove.com is coming soon. Right now I have added an About page and solved numerous formatting problems as well as sources for all 30 teams. Check out our ever-changing beta here!
That’s all I have for now. More updates to come. If you have a reliable source with the starter listed and I have yet to post it, email me at email@example.com.
Yesterday’s Count: 12/12
Year-to-date Predictions: 349/354= 98.6%
Follow me on Twitter for up-to-the-minute updates