Here are the expected starters for tonight:
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 7:05 PM
- This quote comes from Randy Hahn:In the broadcast booth in St. Louis. Nabokov starts in goal, Logan Couture up from Worcester plays on a line with McGinn and Staubitz. Vesce down to Worcester. Shelly, Blake and Mitchell not on trip. Expect St. Louis to come out HARD! The owner ripped the players in the press today.
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 6:01 PM
- Ray Emery confirmed here. Thank you Kevin Kurz!
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 5:09 PM
- Since there are no news reports on their goalie status, I’m assuming Evgeni Nabokov, Ray Emery and Chris Mason are your remaining starters for tonight. Of course, I will update if anything changes.
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 4:47 PM
- Tomas Vokoun confirmed here.
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 4:46 PM
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 3:46 PM
- This preview states Ilya Bryzgalov is most likely the starter for the Coyotes.
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 2:56 PM
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 2:33 PM
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 2:13 PM
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 1:40 PM
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 1:22 PM
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 1:16 PM
- Eric Stephen’s Duck Blog notes Jonas Hiller should be back in net for the Ducks since Jean-Sebastien Giguere played last night.
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 12:53 PM
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 12:45 PM
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 12:25 PM
- Chris Botta’s Islanders Point Blank announced Dwayne Roloson starting for the Islanders. Likewise, Botta mentions Tomas Vokoun in net for Florida (I will try to confirm Vokoun from the Panthers side just to be thorough).
- BostonBruin.com writer John Bishop reports Tim Thomas was the first goalie off the ice, indicating he will start for Boston.
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 12:10 PM
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 11:50 AM
- Backup Brian Elliot likely to make the start for the Senators, according to this preview.
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 11:10 AM
UPDATED 11/14/2009 @ 10:45 AM
- Newsday’s Steve Zipay confirms Henrik Lundqvist for the Rangers.
- As you may or may not have read here, NHLHotStove.com is coming soon. Right now I have added an About page and solved numerous formatting problems as well as sources for all 30 teams. Check out our ever-changing beta here!
That’s all I have for now. More updates to come. If you have a reliable source with the starter listed and I have yet to post it, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yesterday’s Count: 12/12
Year-to-date Predictions: 467/472= 98.9%
Follow me on Twitter for up-to-the-minute updates