Here are the expected starters for tonight:
UPDATED 11/13/2009 @ 3:22 PM
- Jean-Sebastien Giguere confirmed for the Ducks, per Eric Stephens’ Duck Blog.
UPDATED 11/13/2009 @ 2:11 PM
- Chris Kuc’s Tribune Icing announces Christobal Huet as the BlackHawks starter. Kuc also confirms Vesa Toskala.
UPDATED 11/13/2009 @ 1:05 PM:
- Sandra Prussina confirms Ryan Miller and Miikka Kiprusoff respectively.
UPDATED 11/13/2009 @ 12:05 PM:
- TSN’s Ice Chips reports Vesa Toskala will start for Toronto.
UPDATED 11/13/2009 @ 11:55 PM:
- Kate Strang’s Isles Files assumes Martin Biron to start for the Islanders.
- Ondrej Pavelec confirmed here and here.
UPDATED 11/13/2009 @ 11:45 PM:
- The Calgary Herald assumes Ryan Miller to be facing Miikka Kiprusoff. Kiprusoff confirmed by Brent Sutter here, Miller I would still list at about 80 percent.
UPDATED 11/13/2009 @ 11:30 PM:
- Rich Hammond’s LA Kings Insider confirms Jon Quick for the Kings.
UPDATED 11/13/2009 @ 11:22 PM:
- Mathieu Garon starts for the Blue Jackets. For what its worth, Steve Mason is killing me in both of my fantasy leagues, so thank god he’s getting a break. Tom Reed at Puck-rakers has the full story.
- Ben Wright at Blueland Blog expects Ondrej Pavelec to start for the Thrashers.
UPDATED 11/13/2009 @ 11:11 PM:
- News Observer’s Chip Alexander announces that Manny Legace is the first goalie off the ice for the Hurricanes, indicating he will start for the Hurricanes.
UPDATED 11/13/2009 @ 11:10 PM:
- The Star Tribune’s Michael Russo reports Josh Harding is expected to start for the Wild, via Twitter. As Russo mentions here, Harding has not started since October 16th so a little rust could be expected.
UPDATED 11/13/2009 @ 10:55 PM:
- Semyon Varlamov makes the start for the Capitals today, Tarik El-Bashir of the Washington Post reports.
- As you may or may not have read here, NHLHotStove.com is coming soon. Right now I have added an About page and solved numerous formatting problems as well as sources for all 30 teams. Check out our ever-changing beta here!
That’s all I have for now. More updates to come. If you have a reliable source with the starter listed and I have yet to post it, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yesterday’s Count: 18/18
Year-to-date Predictions: 455/460= 98.9%