Here are your expected starting goalies for tonight, January 6, 2010:
- A couple of teams coming off back-to-back nights. Marty Turco and Niklas Backstrom should be in nets considering their backups played last night. I told think the situation is as cut and dry in Calgary or Toronto, so I will keep you posted on those decisions. In addition, the Rangers, Blues and Flyers play the first of back-to-back games, so it will be interesting to see who they choose to start on which nights. (H/T to Joe English for the Turco decision)
- Michael Leighton confirmed by The Official Twitter Page of the Philadelphia Flyers.
UPDATED @ 12:57 PM
- Craig Anderson in nets according to Adrian Dater of The Denver Post. Dwayne Roloson confirmed by Katie Strang of Isles Files.
- Mike Smith expected by Mike Harrington of The Sabres Edge. He should face Ryan Miller. Thanks again to Joe English, we are in meetings for the afternoon but it should not delay updates.
UPDATE @ 2:46 PM
- Marty Turco and Henrik Lundqvist expected by Mike Heika of The Dallas Morning News.
UPDATED @ 3:41 PM
- Evgeni Nabokov in nets for the Sharks says David Pollack of Working the Corners.
- Miikka Kiprusoff confirmed here. Seems legit.
UPDATED @ 4:29 PM
- Jonas Siegel of AM 640 guesses Jonas Gustavsson makes another start.
- With Ty Conklin tending to a personal matter, Chris Mason should be between the pipes. Full story here.
UPDATED @ 6:49 PM
- Gustavsson in, confirmed here.