Here are your expected starting goalies for January 4, 2010:
- Tuukka Rask left the ice first, indicating he gets the start. Originally reported by John Bishop of Bruins.com, via Twitter.
- The starters for Los Angeles and San Jose should be announced later today, as it is barely working hours on the West Coast.
- The Rangers starter should be Henrik Lundqvist, but I will confirm later with a link.
UPDATED @ 3:04 PM
- King Henrik confirmed here.
- Should be Evgeni Nabokov against Jon Quick, again links come later.
UPDATED @ 5:28 PM
- Nabokov confirmed here.
I hope this article helps your team, or at least you can set your rosters accordingly and accurately. You can help this site, NHLHS, stay alive by visiting our sponsors to the right or donating via Paypal.