Please remember to keep refreshing this page or follow me on Twitter for the fastest updates. Here are your expected starting goalies for tonight:
- Steve Goldstein confirms Tomas Vokoun starting for the Panthers. His opponent will be Jaroslav Halak according to Dave Stubbs of Habs Inside/Out.
- Pascal Leclaire in nets for the Senators, reported via Twitter.
- Jesse Rogers of ESPN Chicago confirms Cristobal Huet in nets.
- Mathieu Garon goes for the Blue Jackets according to Tom Reed of The Columbus Dispatch. On the other end of the ice will be Dan Ellis writes The Official Twitter Page of The Nashville Predators.
UPDATED @ 12:58 PM
- Ansar Khan of Mlive.com announces Jimmy Howard as the Red Wings starter.
UPDATED @ 1:26 PM
- Adrian Dater of The Dever Post writes Craig Anderson stars for the Avs.
- Quotes from Jim Jamieson of The White Towel assume Roberto Luongo gets the nod for the Canucks.
- Ilya Bryzgalov starts for the Yotes writes Dave Vest of Coyotes.com.
UPDATED @ 2:01 PM
- Chris Mason in nets for the Blues writes JP Rutherford’s Morning Skate.
- Tom Gulitti of The Record writes Martin Brodeur gets the nod.
UPDATED @ 2:15 PM
- Marty Turco in nets for the Stars according to Mike Heika of The Dallas Morning News.
UPDATED @ 3:13 PM
- Cam Ward confirmed by Bob Harwood Waeghe of Canes Country. Waeghe also says Henrik Lundqvist will start, which Andrew Gross of The Record reported yesterday.
UPDATED @ 4:14 PM
- Jonas Hiller likely to start according to the Brad G of Defending Big D. Brad follows coach Randy Carlyle’s you win, you’re in method.
- LA Kings Insider with Rich Hammond writes Jon Quick scheduled for tonight.
- Rob Carlin with MSG says Dwayne Roloson gets the start tonight.
UPDATED @ 4:37 PM
- No lineup changes for the Flames, meaning Miikka Kiprusoff goes in nets according to Al Cameron of Flames Insider.
- Niklas Backstrom and Jeff Deslauriers should start for their teams respectively.
- No word on the San Jose starter as David Pollack of Working the Corners writes. I doubt we get a confirmation before the majority of the games start, 7 PM EST. My guess would be Thomas Greiss but the game is a divisional matchup so Evgeni Nabokov could go back-to-back.
UPDATED @ 5:44 PM
- Greiss confirmed here.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed our latest edition of our Starting Goalies series. You can help NHLHS stay alive by visiting our sponsors to the right or donating above via our donate tab.