This thread will be updated all day, so keep refreshing it as the day goes along. Just a quick note, if I omitted a source it is due to a previous report with no recent updates. Here are your injury updates for tonight:
- Roman Hamrlik back in, Max Pacioretty a healthy scratch. [Habs Inside/Out]
- Paul Mara remains out.
Tampa Bay Lightning
- Matt Walker, Jeff Halpern and Todd Fedoruk remain out.
- Ray Emery, Ryan Parent and Brian Boucher still recovering.
New York Rangers
- Chris Drury questionable for tonight’s game. [Rangers Rants]
- Drury in.
- Vaclav Prospal out with a knee injury.
- JM Liles a healthy scratch. [All Things Avs]
- Kyle Cumiskey returns tonight, while David Jones, Ruslan Salei and Marek Svatos remain out.
- Nick Foligno, Daniel Alfredsson and Jason Spezza all out.
- Mark Popovic and Kari Lehtonen.
- Milan Lucic and Mark Stuart remain out.
- Clean bill of health… for now.
New Jersey Devils
- Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond on IR. Bryce Salvador out, Matt Corrente in. [Fire & Ice]
- Paul Martin and Dainius Zubrus still out.
Toronto Maple Leafs
- Carl Gunnarson, Mike Van Ryn, Viktor Stalberg and John Mitchell remain out. The latter two, however, are practicing.
- Marc Pouliot, Nikolai Khabibulin, Mike Comrie, Fernando Pisani and Ales Hemsky out.
Los Angeles Kings
- Justin Williams, Jared Stoll, Randy Jones and Andrei Loktionov remain out.
- Cory Sarich
- Tom Poti and Brian Pothier out.
- Semyon Varlamov on a conditioning stint in Hershey.
- Poti back in. [Tarik El-Bashir]
San Jose Sharks
- Brad Staubitz and Jody Shelley.
Hope you enjoyed our latest Injury Updates. You can help NHLHS stay alive by visiting our sponsors to the right or by clicking our donate tab at the top.