This thread will be updated all day, so keep refreshing it as the day goes along. Just a quick note, if I omitted a source it is due to a previous report with no recent updates. Here are your injury updates for tonight:
- Both Milan Lucic and Derek Morris practiced with the team, no word if they are playing today. [Boston Globe]
- Mark Stuart on IR.
- Morris likely in tonight. [Boston Globe]
- Nick Tarnasky and Kamil Kreps back in tonight. Cory Stillman expected back Thursday. [Steve Goldstein]
- Dmitry Kulikov, David Booth and Kenndal McArdle remain out.
- Ray Emery and Ryan Parent expected to miss tonight’s game.
- No word as of yet on Brian Boucher but he should backup at the least.
- Boucher backing up, taking another day to rest.
New York Islanders
- Doug Weight, Sean Bergenheim, Radek Martinek and Rick DiPietro all out.
- Chris Butler activated and will play tonight. Nathan Gerbe placed on IR. [Sabres.com]
- Derek Roy will miss today’s game. [Sabres Edge]
- No word on Patrick Kaleta.
- Kaleta in. [Sabres Edge]
St. Louis Blues
- DJ King
Toronto Maple Leafs
- Luke Schenn and Garnett Exelby in. Jeff Finger out. [Jonas Siegel]
- John Mitchell, Carl Gunnarson, Viktor Stalberg and Mike Van Ryn expected out.
- Mark Eaton out. [Empty Netters]
- Jordan Tootoo and Jerred Smithson out.
- Adam Burish and Dave Bolland out.
- Kris Versteeg and Niklas Hjalmarsson listed as day-to-day, should have an updated soon.
- Versteeg and Hjalmarsson out. [Blackhawks Twitter]
- Ryan Johnson and Pavol Demitra remain out of the lineup.
- Cory Sarich definitely out, Adam Pardy day-to-day.
- Pardy back in. [Flames Insider]
Hope you enjoyed our latest Injury Updates. You can help NHLHS stay alive by visiting our sponsors to the left.