I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday. Please remember to keep refreshing this page or follow me on Twitter for the fastest updates. Here are your expected starting goalies for tonight:
- Chip Alexander of The News Observer reports Michael Leighton gets the nod for Philadelphia. The Official Twitter Page of The Philadelphia Flyers does not confirm this.
- Dwayne Roloson in nets for the Isles says Katie Strang of Newsday.
- The Capitals will start Michael Neuvirth announces Tarik El-Bashir of The Washington Post.
- Jonas Siegel of AM 640 writes Jonas Gustavsson gets the nod.
- Mike Smith gets the nod says Erik Erlendsson of The Tampa Tribune.
- The Official Twitter Feed of the Nashville Predators announces Pekka Rinne as their starter tonight.
- Dave Vest of Coyotes.com writes Ilya Bryzgalov is likely to start tonight against the Kings.
UPDATED @ 12:04 PM
- Jaroslav Halak the first tender off the ice writes Elliotte Friedman of Hockey Night in Canada.
UPDATED @ 12:06 PM
- Henrik Lundqvist to start according to Andrew Gross of The Record.
UPDATED @ 12:12 PM
- Ansar Khan of Mlive.com writes Jimmy Howard will make another start for the Wings.
UPDATED @ 12:21 PM
- Ondrej Pavelec confirmed by Dan Kamal, radio voice of the Thrashers.
UPDATED @ 12:36
- The Official Twitter Page of The Ottawa Senators announces Pascal Leclaire as their starter.
UPDATED @ 12:52 PM
- Mathieu Garon starts for the Blue Jackets says Tom Reed of The Columbus Dispatch.
UPDATED @ 3:07 PM
- Cam Ward facing Michael Leighton confirmed by Bob Harwood Waeghe of Canes Country.
UPDATED @ 3:13 PM
- Alex Auld in nets for the Stars, as Marty Turco is sick writes Mike Heika of The Dallas Morning News.
UPDATED @ 3:15 PM
- Oddly enough, both starters for that game down with the flu. Peter Budaj the starter says Adrian Dater of The Denver Post.
UPDATED @ 3:23 PM
- Michael Russo of The Star Tribune expects Niklas Backstrom to face Chris Mason tonight.
UPDATED @ 3:57 PM
- Evgeni Nabokov in nets for the Sharks according to David Pollack’s Working the Corners.
UPDATED @ 4:16 PM
- Jeff Deslauriers starts according to Jamie Thomas of Sportsnet.
UPDATED @ 5:36 PM
- Ryan Miller, Cristobal Huet, Martin Brodeur and Jon Quick should all start considering their extended rest.
- Jason Botchford of The Province discusses Roberto Luongo. He is a lock to start.
- No announcement whatsoever on the Anaheim goal. My best guess would be Jean-Sebastien Giguere. I will try to get a link confirming this before the first puck drop at seven.
UPDATED @ 6:33 PM
- Eric Stephens of The OC Register Ducks Blog writes Giguere should be in net.
UPDATED @ 7:42 PM
- Huet confirmed here.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed our latest edition of our Starting Goalies series. You can help NHLHS stay alive by visiting our sponsors to the left.