This thread will be updated all day, so keep refreshing it as the day goes along. Just a quick note, if I omitted a source it is due to a previous report with no recent updates. Here are your injury updates for tonight:
San Jose Sharks
- Due to this game being the second of back-to-back contests for the Sharks, there are no updates, but I would consider Brad Staubitz and Jody Shelley unlikely to play.
- Cam Barker out. Ben Eager doubtful. [Blackhawks via Twitter]
- Dave Bolland and Adam Burish out.
- Ryan Carter not skating, Teemu Selanne is. [Ducks Blog]
- Joffrey Lupul recovering from back surgery.
- Marek Svatos, David Jones, Ruslan Salei and Kyle Cumiskey remain out.
- Jason Arnott questionable. Arnott in. [Predators Insider]
- Pekka Rinne had the flu three days ago, interesting to see how he is doing. while Jordan Tootoo remain out.
- No word on Alexander Edler.
- Mathieu Schneider, Ryan Johnson and Sami Salo sat out practice. [The White Towel]
- Still out are Pavol Demitra and Michael Grabner.
- Demitra, however, would skate with the team and expects to return around 4 weeks from now. [James Edgington]
- Edler back in. [The White Towel]
Around the League
- Martin Havlat latest injury to hit the Wild. [Michael Russo]
Los Angeles Kings
- Wayne Simmonds skating. No sign of Jared Stoll or Randy Jones. [LA Kings Insider]
- Semyon Varlamov expected to return shortly. [Tarik El-Bashir]
Hope you enjoyed our latest Injury Updates. You can help NHLHS stay alive by visiting our sponsors to the left.