Please remember to keep refreshing this page or follow me on Twitter for the fastest updates. Here are your expected starting goalies for tonight:
- The Flyers will not risk playing anyone but Brian Boucher at the moment while John Tortorella will not change his lineup, meaning Henrik Lundqvist starts.
- Jimmy Howard will start in goal reports Ansar Khan of Mlive.com. Marty Turco should be his opponent.
- Dave Vest of Coyotes.com reports Ilya Bryzgalov will start against the Ducks.
- Martin Biron starts for the Islanders according to Chris Botta of Islanders Point Blank.
- Ondrej Pavelec expected to make the start tonight according to Ben Wright of The Blueland Blog.
- The Bruins starter should be announced around 5 PM, says John Bishop on the Bruins Twitter.
UPDATED @ 11:13 AM
- There is a chance Yann Danis starts for the Devils according to Dan Kamal and Ben Wright of the Thrashers’ media.
UPDATED @ 11:18 AM
- Mike Brodeur makes his NHL debut tonight according to The Official Twitter Page of The Ottawa Senators.
UPDATED @ 11:47 AM
- Patrick Lalime starts writes Mike Harrington of Sabres Edge.
UPDATED @ 12:01 PM
- Tom Reed of The Columbus Dispatch says Steve Mason will start.
- Jaroslav Halak starts for the Habs according to Dave Stubbs of Habs Inside/Out.
UPDATED @ 12:32 PM
UPDATED @ 1:04 PM
- Marc Andre-Fleury expected to start according to Seth Rorabaugh of Empty Netters.
- Jonas Siegel of Eat, Sleep, Leafs announces Jonas Gustavsson returns to the nets for the Leafs.
- D’Arcy McGrath of the CalgaryPuck believes Miikka Kiprusoff plays today.
UPDATED @ 1:30 PM
- Dirk Hoag of On the Forecheck thinks Dan Ellis could get a turn. Will confirm asap.
UPDATED @ 1:38 PM
- Ellis confirmed here.
UPDATED @ 2:10 PM
- Corey Masisak of The Washington Times writes Michael Neuvirth should be in net considering he was the first goalie off the ice.
UPDATED @ 2:32 PM
- Scott Clemmensen likely to play writes Steve Gorten of The Sun Sentinel.
- Adrian Dater of The Denver Post confirms Craig Anderson as the Avs starter.
UPDATED @ 2:54 PM
- No official word from the Ducks beat writers but I would assume Jonas Hiller in.
UPDATED @ 4:22 PM
- Jeff Deslauriers makes his fourteenth straight start according to Jim Matheson of Oilers Country.
UPDATED @ 4:32 PM
- I expect Tuukka Rask and Cam Ward as our remaining starters. Of course I will confirm with links as they come in, so stay tuned.
UPDATED @ 5:31 PM
- Martin Brodeur NOT Yann Danis starting tonight writes Tom Gulliti of The Record.
UPDATED @ 6:40 PM
- Rask confirmed here.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed our latest edition of our Starting Goalies series. You can help NHLHS stay alive by visiting our sponsors to the left.