This thread will be updated all day, so keep refreshing it as the day goes along. Just a quick note, if I omitted a source it is due to a previous report with no recent updates. Here are your injury updates for tonight:
- Simon Gagne could return Saturday against the Rangers. [Ryan Bright]
- Braydon Coburn out with an ankle injury. [On the Fly]
- Ray Emery, Darroll Powe and Blair Betts remain out.
- Milan Lucic still out.
- Kari Lehtonen remains out.
- Jim Slater and Anssi Salmela scratched. [Dan Kamal]
New York Rangers
- Brandon Dubinsky back in the lineup. [Rangers Rants]
- Pascal Leclaire, Chris Neil and Shean Donovan remain out.
Toronto Maple Leafs
- Luke Schenn out tonight. [James Mirtle]
- Jonas Gustavsson may be available Wednesday. [Twitter]
- Carl Gunnarson, John Mitchell and Mike Van Ryn remain out.
- Dominic Moore back in the lineup. [Steve Goldstein]
- David Booth resumes light skating. [Chris Botta]
- Gregory Campbell, Nick Tarnasky, Cory Stillman and Kenndal McArdle remain out.
New York Islanders
- Andy Sutton and Jack Hillen in the lineup tonight. [Kate Strang]
- Sean Bergenheim, Doug Weight, Radek Martinek, Rick DiPietro and Tim Jackman remain out.
- Jordan Tootoo out 3-4 weeks. [Predators Insider]
Columbus Blue Jackets
- Derek Dorsett out four weeks. [Puck-rakers]
- Rostislav Klesla remains out.
- Mike Grier in, Nathan Gerbe out. [Sabres Edge]
- Paul Gaustad and Chris Butler remain out.
- Andrei Markov not quite ready. [Habs Inside/Out]
- Brian Gionta and Paul Mara remain out.
- Kurt Sauer still out.
Detroit Red Wings
- Darren Helm out for tonight’s game. [Mlive.com]
- Danny Cleary, Jason Williams, Valtteri Filppula, Niklas Kronwall, Johan Franzen and Andreas Lilja remain out.
Los Angeles Kings
- Wayne Simmonds, Brandon Segal, Andrei Loktionov and Ryan Smyth remain out.
- Alexander Edler, Alex Bolduc, Michael Grabner and Pavol Demitra watching from the sidelines.
Hope you enjoyed our latest Injury Updates. You can help NHLHS stay alive by visiting our sponsors to the left.