Please remember to keep refreshing this page or follow me on Twitter for the fastest updates. Here are your expected starting goalies for tonight:
- Steve Mason starting for Columbus according to Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch.
- Brian Elliot in nets for the Sens says The Official Twitter Feed of The Ottawa Senators. He will face Manny Legace writes Bob Harwood of Canes Country.
- Steve Zipay of Newsday writes Henrik Lundqvist will start with Chad “Dos Nueve” Johnson backing him up. I would assume his opponent is Ryan Miller, considering the star goalie sat out yesterday.
- Carey Price in nets for the Canadiens writes Dave Stubbs of Habs Inside/Out. On the other side is Johan Hedberg, who left the ice first according to Chris Vivlamore of The Atlanta Journal Constitution.
- Coach Bruce Boudreau said, via Corey Masisak, there is a good chance of Michael Neuvirth starting for the Caps. His opponent will be Vesa Toskala writes Jonas Siegel of Eat, Sleep, Leafs.
- Brian Boucher starts reports Tim Saunders of Flyers TV.
- Tim Thomas expected to start writes Fluto Shinzawa of The Boston Globe Bruins Blog. Across the rink will be Dwayne Roloson reports Chris Botta of Islanders Point Blank.
- Tomas Vokoun expected writes George Richards of On Frozen Pond. Brent Johnson may start for the Pens according to Seth Rorabaugh’s Empty Netters. The decision on the latter will be a game-time decision.
- John Glennon of The Tennessean writes Pekka Rinne will face Chris Osgood.
- Alex Auld in nets for the Stars announces Mike Heika of The Dallas Morning News. He will face Jon Quick. LA Kings Insider with Rich Hammond runs down the expected goalie scenario going up until the 18th.
UPDATED @ 2:41 PM
- Josh Harding confirmed by Michael Russo.
UPDATED @ 4:47 PM
- Dave Vest of Coyotes.com confirms Ilya Bryzgalov in nets.
UPDATED @ 5:15 PM
- Neuvirth confirmed by Corey Masisak of The Washington Times.
- Tom Gulitti of The Record confirms Martin Brodeur in net.
- As of now I will list Roberto Luongo, Evgeni Nabokov and Jonas Hiller as the probables. If anything changes I will update. Still awaiting confirmation on Johnson playing for the Pens, that also will be updated.
UPDATED @ 5:34 PM
- Also note I originally wrote Cam Ward and not Manny Legace above. The latter is the starter as the original link states, just a typo on my part.
UPDATED @ 6:37 PM
- Hiller confirmed here.
- The starter for San Jose is anyone’s guess, as noted by David Pollack of Working the Corners.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed our latest edition of our Starting Goalies series. You can help NHLHS stay alive by visiting our sponsors to the left.