Please remember to keep refreshing this page or follow me on Twitter for the fastest updates. Here are your expected starters for tonight:
- Mike Heika of The Dallas Morning News reports Marty Turco as the starter.
- Brian Boucher starts according to The Official Twitter Page of The Philadelphia Flyers.
- Rob Longley of The Calgary Sun says Joey MacDonald makes the start.
- Jean-Sebastien Giguere probable writes the Curtis Zupke of the OC Register’s Ducks Blog.
- Brian Elliot starting per coach Cory Clouston via Bruce Garrioch of The Sun.
- Chris Botta’s Islanders Point Blank puts Dwayne Roloson as his starter in his projected lines, followed by Martin Biron and Rick DiPietro.
- Jimmy Howard makes his third straight game against the Oilers according to Ansar Khan of Mlive.com
- Evgeni Nabokov confirmed as the starter by David Pollack’s Working the Corners.
UPDATED @ 10:33 AM
- Ondrej Pavelec expected in net writes Ben Wright of Blueland Blog.
- Corey Masisak of The Washington Times confirms Semyon Varlamov starting for the Capitals.
- Ilya Bryzgalov expected to make his eighth straight start according to Dave Vest’s preview on Coyotes.com.
- Seth Rorabaugh’s Empty Netters expects Marc Andre Fleury for the Penguins.
UPDATED @ 11:57 AM
- Tim Saunders of Sports Radio 610 confirms Roberto Luongo against Boucher.
- Early reports from RDS put Jaroslav Halak in net. Hat tip to Derik Martel. Will be confirmed later with a link.
- Ryan Miller discussed at length by Kevin Mio of Habs Inside/Out, implying he will make the start.
UPDATED @ 12:05 PM
- Halak confirmed here.
UPDATED @ 1:14 PM
- Peter Budaj starts with Tyler Weiman backing up according to The Denver Post.
UPDATED @ 2:06 PM
- Steve Mason confirmed by Tom Reed of The Columbus Dispatch
- Joanne Ireland of Oilers Country writes Jeff Deslauriers starts for Edmonton.
UPDATED @ 3:26 PM
- JP Rutherford via live chat thinks Ty Conklin will play tonight.
- Miikka Kiprusoff confirmed to face Bryzgalov says Scott Cruikshank of Flames Insider.
UPDATED @ 3:26 PM
- No official confirmation but I will list Jon Quick and Scott Clemmensen as probable. Of course, I will follow the stories and post if anything changes.
Hope you enjoyed the article. You can help NHLHS stay alive by visiting our sponsors to the left.