Slow day again, I won’t be posting much today due to it being Thanksgiving. Keep refreshing this thread all to for up-to-the minute updates, Happy Thanksgiving!
Columbus Blue Jackets:
- Steve Mason starting against the Senators per Tom Reed of The Columbus Dispatch. In a disappointing season, the Calder Trophy winner is 8-5-3 with a 3.59 GAA and .885 SV% in 17 games.
- Brian Elliot starting.
- Alexei Kovalev back in the lineup, Mike Fisher still hurt. [Ottawa Citizen]
Los Angeles Kings:
- Andrei Loktionov officially out with a separated shoulder. [LA Kings Insider]
- Top prospect Braydon Schenn makes his NHL debut.
- Rob Scuderi and Jared Stoll still out with injuries.
- Coach Terry Murray is undecided over whether to start backup Erik Ersberg or started Jon Quick. The game is not until 10 PM EST so I will be back on post-Thanksgiving supper. [LA Times]
- Jon Quick in net [LA Kings Insider]
- Roberto Luongo expected to start according to this feature article by Gordon McIntyre of The Province. The 30-year-old is 8-8-0 with one shutout, a 2.54 GAA and .908 SV%.
Hope you enjoyed the article. You can help NHLHS stay alive by visiting our sponsors to the left.
Yesterday’s Count: 28/28
Year-to-date Predictions: 635/642= 98.9%