Here are some fantasy-relevant injured players around the league.
Tonight’s Status Updates:
- Niklas Kronwall out 4 – 8 weeks. – Helene St. James, Detroit Free Press.
- Top prospect Colin Wilson sent down for a conditioning assignment. – John Glennon’s Predators Insider.
- Our newest headshot survivor, Derek Dorsett suffering from headaches at home on bed rest. – Tom Reed of The Columbus Dispatch.
- Chris Drury ran some contact drills. He expects to return as soon as Wednesday. – Steve Zipay’s Blue Notes.
- Jeff Finger replaced by Jay Rosehill tonight. – Jonas Siegel.
- Still out for the pens are Jay McKee, Alex Goligoski, Kris Letang, Chris Kunitz and Tyler Kennedy. – Seth Rorabaugh’s Empty Netters.
- Gregory Campbell questionable while Cory Stillman and David Booth remain out.
- No projections on Alexander Semin‘s return. – Tarik El-Bashir of The Washington Post.
- Marc Savard returns tonight, while Tim Thomas still questionable. – Fluto Shinzawa’s Bruins Blog.
- Blair Betts out for at least four weeks with a dislocated shoulder. – Kevin Kurz’s On The Fly.
- Eric Staal back on the ice Saturday. – Bob Harwood of Canes Country.
- Injured winger Curtis Glencross expected to play tonight. – Scott Cruikshank of Flames Insider.
- Joffrey Lupul treated for back spasms and is questionable for tonight. – Eric Stephens’ Ducks Blog.
- No progress from Nikolai Khabibulin – Dan Tencer, Host of Inside Sports on 630 CHED.
Around the League:
- Brent Burns has a concussion. – Michael Russo of The Star Tribune.
I hope you enjoyed the article, please help keep NHLHS going by visiting our sponsors to the left.