Here are the expected starters for tonight:
UPDATED 11/22/2009 @ 10:23 PM
- Steve Mason makes his third straight start for the Blue Jackets per Tom Reed of The Columbus Dispatch. Mason is 8-5-3 with aa 3.44 GAA and .889 SV% in 16 games.
- Vesa Toskala announced as the starter by Mark Zwolinski of the Toronto Star. The former Shark is 1-4-2 with a 3.83 GAA and .869 SV% in nine games.
UPDATED 11/23/2009 @ 11:51 AM
- Seth Rorabaugh’s Empty Netters lists Marc Andre Fleury against Tomas Vokoun. In 19 games, the 25-year-old Fleury is 12-7-0 with a 2.63 GAA and .902 SV%
- Brian Elliot starts over Pascal Leclaire, per The Official Twitter Feed of the Ottawa Senators. The Senator’s backup is 3-1-2 in 6 games with a 2.90 GAA an .903 SV%.
UPDATED 11/23/2009 @ 12:30 PM
- Chris Mason confirmed as the first goalie off the ice here and here. The 33-year-old backstop is 6-6-3 with a 2.17 GAA and .926 SV% in 15 games.
UPDATED 11/23/2009 @ 12:46 PM
- Dwayne Roloson confirmed by James Mirtle. The undrafted netminder is 6-2-5 with a 2.86 GAA and a .911 SV% in 13 games.
UPDATED 11/23/2009 @ 1:08 PM
- Tuukka Rask confirmed here and here. The 22-year-old is 5-2-1 with one shutout, a 2.31 GAA and .917 SV%.
UPDATED 11/23/2009 @ 1:21 PM
- Semyon Varlamov likely to start, according to Tarik El-Bashir of The Washington Post. Varlamov is 8-1-1 with a 2.42 GAA and .919 SV% in 11 games.
- Pekka Rinne makes his sixth straight start as confirmed by John Glennon’s Predators Insider. The former 8th round pick is 9-4-0 with two shutouts, a 2.38 GAA and .914 SV%.
UPDATED 11/23/2009 @ 1:26 PM
- Chris Osgood starting for the Red Wings tonight per Ansar Khan of Mlive.com. Ozzy boasts a 6-3-3 record with one shutout a 2.70 GAA and .902 SV% in 13 games.
UPDATED 11/23/2009 @ 1:49 PM
- Jeff Deslauriers starting with Devan Dubnyk backing up reported by Dan Tencer, Host of Inside Sports. JDD is 2-2-1 with a 2.96 GAA and .895 SV% in games.
UPDATED 11/23/2009 @ 1:49 PM
- Marty Turco starting. Mike Heika’s Five for Fighting has the full report. Turco boast s a 7-4-4 record with one shutout a 2.41 GAA and .915 SV%.
UPDATED 11/23/2009 @ 2:49 PM
- Ilya Bryzgalov expected to start for the Coyotes tonight. Dave Vest of Coyotes.com has the full game preview. The talented Russian is 12-6-1 with three shutouts, a 2.04 GAA an .922 SV% in 19 games.
UPDATED 11/23/2009 @ 3:19 PM
- Henrik Lundqvist makes his fifth straight start confirmed by Andrew Gross’ Rangers Rants.
UPDATED 11/23/2009 @ 4:25 PM
- Craig Anderson scheduled to make his 22nd start. In his first 21, Anderson is 12-6-3 posting two shutouts a 2.52 GAA and .923 SV%. Full preview from Terry Frei of the Denver Post.
- Scott Cruikshank of Flames Insider reports Jean-Sebastien Giguere facing Miikka Kiprusoff.
UPDATED 11/23/2009 @ 4:40 PM
- Canes Country’s Dave Harwood announced Manny Legace the starter for the Hurricanes. Legace is 2-2-3 wth a 3.36 GAA and .877 SV%.
UPDATED 11/23/2009 @ 5:40 PM
- Just speculation but I will pick Ray Emery for the final starter. Obviously we will follow the story, but expect him to play for the Flyers.
UPDATED 11/23/2009 @ 6:15 PM
- Emery confirmed here under Saunders and Bundy Pregame Show.
I hope you enjoyed the article, please help keep NHLHS going by visiting our sponsors to the left.