Here are some fantasy-relevant injured players around the league, and their most recent status:
- Rob Blake and Jody Shelley skated yesterday, but neither are ready to play for the Sharks. David Pollack’s Working the Corners has the full report. No word on the status of Devin Setoguchi yet.
- Alex Burrows admits he has played through nagging injuries according to Jason Botchford of The White Towel. Botchford also notes Pavol Demitra started skating today, however is far from returning.
- Milan Lucic returned to the lineup last night.
- Both Tim Connolly and Derek Roy took a maintenance day today. – John Vogl of Sabres Edge.
- Jean-Michael Liles and T.J. Galiardi pronounced available for tonights game while Avalanche captain Adam Foote remains out. Full report from Adrian Dater’s All Things Avs.
- Martin Havlat questionable for tonight’s game against the Islanders, I will try to update his status later. Michael Russo cover the possibilities of a call-up here. UPDATED 12:02 PM: Havlat out, Nathan Smith called up – Michael Russo, Star Tribune.
- Jason Botchford of The White Towel thinks Daniel Sedin could play tonight.
UPDATED 6:06 PM:
- Alexander Semin not playing tonight, per Tarik El-Bashir of The Washington Post.
- No Devin Setoguchi for the Sharks either according to broadcaster Randy Hahn
UPDATED 6:36 PM:
- Marc Savard will not play tonight. As of right now, he is expected back next week. – Kevin Paul Dupont at Bruins Blog.
- Tim Thomas’s injury is minor and he may play tonight.