Here are the expected starters for tonight:
UPDATED 11/18/2009 @ 10:30 PM
- Ondrej Pavelec confirmed with Atlanta Thrashers radio announcer Dan Kamal. Pavelec comes off a 38-save shutout and is 6-5-1 with a 2.90 and .917 SV in 12 games.
- Jonas Gustavsson starts for the Leafs, confirmed by Jonas Siegler of 640 Toronto. The Monster’s line in 10 games: 3-4-3 3.06 GAA .906 SV%.
- Marty Turco scheduled to start for the Stars per Mike Heika’s Five for Fighting. Turco is 6-3-4 in 13 starts with a 2.25 GAA and .920 SV%.
- Reigning Calder winner Steve Mason expected to start tonight against Dallas writes Tom Reed of the Columbus Dispatch, ending speculation on his back spasms.
UPDATED 11/19/2009 @ 1:08 PM
- Pascal Leclaire confirmed for the Senators by The Official Twitter Page of the Ottawa Senators. Leclaire is 7-5-1 with a 2.82 GAA and .896 SV% in 14 games.
- Seth Rorabaugh’s Empty Netters reports Marc Andre Fleury will start for the Penguins. The former first overall pick is 11-6-0 with a 2.49 GAA and SV%.
UPDATED 11/19/2009 @ 2:56 PM
- Mike Smith makes his second straight start, Damian Cristodero’s Lightning Strikes reports. Smith posts a 3-3-3 record with 3.34 GAA and .890 SV% in 9 games.
UPDATED 11/19/2009 @ 3:02 PM
- John Glennon’s Predators Insider reports Pekka Rinne will make his fourth straight start. Rinne has 7 wins, 2 by shutout with a 2.40 GAA and .914 SV%.
UPDATED 11/19/2009 @ 3:16PM
- Ilya Bryzgalov expected to play for the Coyotes according to Dave Vest’s game preview. Bryz is 11-6-0 with a 2.04 GAA and .921 SV% in 17 games.
- John Bishop noted Tim Thomas was the first goalie off the ice for the Bruins, but Tuuka Rask was not far behind. I will continue to monitor this situation.
UPDATED 11/19/2009 @ 3:46PM
- Martin Brodeur starts tonight, confirmed by Tom Gulitti of Fire & Ice. Brodeur is 12-5 in 17 games with a 2.21 GAA and .920 SV%
- Christobal Huet makes another start for the Blackhawks, according to Len Ziehm of The Chicago Sun Times. Since struggling earlier in the year, Huet has nine wins and a 2.25 GAA.
- Sandra Prusina of 660 News confirms Miikka Kiprusoff for the Flames. The flames starter is 11-4-2 with one shutout in 17 games with a 2.39 GAA and .921 SV%.
UPDATED 11/19/2009 @ 3:55PM
- Chris Mason confirmed with Jeremy Rutherford via live chat. The former Predator posted decent numbers so far, 4-6-3 2.27 GAA and .923 SV%.
UPDATED 11/19/2009 @ 4:01PM
- The options for the Hurricanes in net are Andrew Peters and Manny Legace. I’m willing to bet it will be Legace.
UPDATED 11/19/2009 @ 4:44PM
- Tampa Bay Lightning reporter Eric Erlendsson reports Jonas Hiller will get the call for the Ducks. Anaheim’s starter is 6-7-1 with one shutout, a 3.03 GAA and .910 SV in 15 games. I will update if necessary, but this seems legitimate.
UPDATED 11/19/2009 @ 6:44PM
- Tuuka Rask confirmed here.
Yesterday’s Count: 10/10
Year-to-date Predictions: 527/534= 98.7%