Here are the expected starters for tonight:
UPDATED 11/12/2009 @ 3:35 PM:
- Chris Mason and Pekka Rinne are the remaing starters, confirmed by PredsRadio. John Glennon’s Predators Insider also confirms Rinne.
UPDATED 11/12/2009 @ 2:10 PM:
- Ilya Bryzgalov starts for the Coyotes, link here.
UPDATED 11/12/2009 @ 2:06 PM:
- Roberto Luongo confirmed here.
- Martin Brodeur makes his third straight start, per Fire & Ice’s Tom Gulitti.
UPDATED 11/12/2009 @ 1:58 PM:
- With Antero Niittymaki 2-0-2 in his last five starts, Rick Tocchet will ride the hot hand and keep him in net. You can read the full report by Damian Christodero via live chat here.
UPDATED 11/12/2009 @ 1:52 PM:
- Carey Price starts for the Canadien, per Pat Hickey at Habs Inside/Out.
- Niklas Backstom confirmed here.
- Mike Heika of Dallas News puts Marty Turco in net against the Sharks. Likewise, Evgeni Nabokov faces him for the Sharks.
UPDATED 11/12/2009 @ 1:40 PM:
UPDATED 11/12/2009 @ 1:02 PM:
- John Bishop guesses on Bish’s Blog that Tim Thomas will make his second consecutive start.
UPDATED 11/12/2009 @ 12:55 PM:
- Ben Wright of Blueland Blog projects Johan Hedberg in net for the Thrashers.
- Seth Rorabaugh of Empty Netters expects Marc Andre Fleury in goal for the Penguins
- Jimmy Howard makes his second consecutive start, The Detroit News announces.
UPDATED 11/12/2009 @ 12:48 PM:
- Henrik Lundqvist returns to the Ranger’s net, per Andrew Gross of the Bergen Record.
- Steve Goldstein, Panthers play-by-play announcer, reports over Twitter that Tomas Vokoun starts against the Bruins.
- Cory Clouston confirms Pascal Leclaire starting for Ottawa.
- As you may or may not have read here, NHLHotStove.com is coming soon. Right now I have added an About page and solved numerous formatting problems as well as sources for all 30 teams. Check out our ever-changing beta here!
That’s all I have for now. More updates to come. If you have a reliable source with the starter listed and I have yet to post it, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yesterday’s Count: 12/12
Year-to-date Predictions: 437/442= 98.8%