Here are the expected starters for tonight:
UPDATED 11/06/2009 @ 7:27 PM:
- Disregard last post, Niemi in net. Confirmed here.
UPDATED 11/06/2009 @ 6:46 PM:
- Still no announcement over the Chicago starter, I will go with Huet since Niemi starting would actually be news.
UPDATED 11/06/2009 @ 4:20 PM:
- Not too much from my sources today but Cam Ward and Craig Anderson are expected for their teams respectively.
- Still awaiting word over the Chicago starter, it will definitely be either Antii Niemi or Christobal Huet 😛
UPDATED 11/06/2009 @ 3:11 PM:
- Corey Schneider, NOT Andrew Raycroft as originally reported, starts for the Canucks. Confirmed here.
UPDATED 11/06/2009 @ 2:10 PM:
UPDATED 11/06/2009 @ 1:18 PM:
UPDATED 11/06/2009 @ 12:37 PM:
- Tomas Vokoun starts tonight and possibly tomorrow, according to Steve Gorten of Sun Sentinel.
- Mike Heika of Dallas News confirms Marty Turco starting against the Canucks.
UPDATED 11/06/2009 @ 11:59 AM:
- “Jose Theodore was the first guy off the ice and will likely start in net.” Quote from Casey Masisak of The Washington Times.
UPDATED 11/06/2009 @ 11:41 AM:
- Ryan Miller goes for the Sabres, John Vogl of Sabres Insider reports.
UPDATED 11/06/2009 @ 11:25 AM:
- As we read yesterday, Andrew Raycroft starts until probably next Thursday in Detroit. Of course, if Roberto Luongo is healthy this will change.
UPDATED 11/06/2009 @ 10:59 AM:
- Kevin Kurz of On the Fly reports Ray Emery faces the Sabres tonight. Sam Carchidi of Broad Street Bull also confirms.
UPDATED 11/06/2009 @ 10:41 AM:
- Yann Danis starts for the Devils. Confirmed here, here and here.
- As you may or may not have read here, NHLHotStove.com is coming soon. Right now I have added an About page and solved numerous formatting problems as well as sources for all 30 teams. Check out our ever-changing beta here!
That’s all I have for now. More updates to come. If you have a reliable source with the starter listed and I have yet to post it, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yesterday’s Count: 20/20
Year-to-date Predictions: 369/374= 98.6%