Here are the expected starters for tonight:
UPDATED 10/23/2009 @ 4:54 PM:
- As previously speculated, Tomas Vokoun will get the nod. Confirmed by Empty-Netter’s writer Seth Rorabaugh here.
- Chris Mason starting tonight with Ty Conklin in tomorrow. Rutherford confirms it all here.
UPDATED 10/23/2009 @ 1:31 PM:
- Chip Alexander tweets here it will be Craig Anderson afterall.
UPDATED 10/23/2009 @ 12:44 PM:
- Tomas Vokoun is likely for tonight. This entry here was posted two days ago, noting that Vokoun will play either tonight or tomorrow depending on Scott Clemmensen‘s performance against Buffalo. Clemmensen was pulled less than two minutes into the game if you were not aware.
- Same story for Chris Mason in St. Louis, but no official word yet. Jeremy Rutherford held a live chat yesterday in which he lists Mason as probable tonight and tomorrow Ty Conklin. Rutherford makes this assumption based on Mason’s success over Minnesota. More updates to come on that front, click here to read the entire transcript.
UPDATED 10/23/2009 @ 12:01 PM:
- Peter Budaj in net per Adrian Dater of All Things Avs. See for yourself here. Likewise, Chip Alexander writes here that Cam Ward will start against the Avs.
- Michael Russo states here that Niklas Backstrom will get the nod against the Blues.
- Brent Johnson is expected to start, link here. Still no decision between Clemmensen and Vokoun.
That’s all I have for now. More updates to come. If you have any tips, email them to me at email@example.com.
Year-to-date Predictions: 187/190= 98.4%