Here are the expected starters for tonight:
UPDATED: 10/14/2009 @ 10:15 PM
- According to this Damien Cristodero post, Mike Smith will be back in net when the Lightning take on the Senators tonight. Head coach Rick Tocchet emphasizes in this article that Smith is the Lightning’s number one goalie despite Antero Niittymaki making two straight appearances.
- A recent entry in Tribune Icing claims Christobal Huet will play against the Predators tonight. When interviewed, Joel Quenneville continues to emphasize that Huet is the starter in Chicago despite Antti Niemi making a recent home start. Click here for the full story.
- Nashville Predators should send out Pekka Rinne to face Chicago. Read the entire article here. John Glennon did write this post a few days ago, before both Rinne and Dan Ellis were chased so more confirmation when I receive it. Click here to view the entry.
- Tarik El-Bashir believes that Jose Theodore will be in net tonight against the Sharks. Although Bruce Boudreau refused to answer the question directly, El-Bashir seems pretty convinced. Click here to read more.
- Habs Inside/Out has a feature on Carey Price‘s new mask. He is expected to debut it tonight at home against Colorado. Click here to check it out.
- Helene St.James of the Detroit Free Press writes here that Chris Osgood will be in net against the Kings tonight. The entry also has updates on numerous injured Wings for those personally invested.
- Jeff Mezydlo mentions in his preview here that Craig Anderson could make his seventh straight appearance.
UPDATED: 10/14/2009 @ 11:49 PM
- Ilya Bryzgalov should be in net tonight against St. Louis. Click here to see the full preview. The same article writes Chris Mason should also be in net.
UPDATED: 10/15/2009 @ 01:02 AM
- According to the recap of yesterday’s game Jonathan Quick will be back in net tonight against Detroit. Rich Hammond has the full story here.
UPDATED: 10/15/2009 @ 11:54AM
- Evgeni Nabokov is your projected starter for tonight.
- Same goes for Pascal Leclaire for Ottawa. More to come!
UPDATED: 10/15/2009 @ 12:46PM
- Leclaire confirmed here.
That’s all I have for now. More updates to come. If you have any tips, email them to me at email@example.com.
Year-to-date Predictions: 96/98= 97.96%