Here are the expected starters for tonight:
UPDATED: 10/12/2009 @ 12:45 AM
- Tim Thomas is expected back in net when the Bruins take on the Colorado Avalanche. Fluto Shinzawa has the projected lineup here.
- Henrik Lundqvist will give superstar Steve Valiquette the night off after his 3 – 0 shutout against the Ducks. In all seriousness, Lundqvist will start the next two games according to Rick Carpiniello of Rangers Report. Click here for the full article.
- Miikka Kiprusoff prepares for a playoff rematch against the Chicago Blackhawks. Read the entire article here.
- Tomas Vokoun to start tonight against the Lightning even with Scott Clemmensen back with the team according to this George Richards entry. As a result, Alexander Salak was sent down to Rochester.
- Evgeni Nabokov will get the nod against Phoenix. Read a feature here on his last game.
- John Glennon the Nashville beat writer states Pekka Rinne will face the Edmonton Oilers. He goes into detail regarding the goalie shift, posting their schedule here.
- Antero Niittymaki will make his second straight start for the Lightning according to Damien Cristodero. Full post here.
- Martin Brodeur will start for the Devils. Click here if you really need confirmation.
- This preview here states that Craig Anderson will make his fifth straight appearance for the Avalanche.
- Jon Quick are Martin Biron are listed as the starters here.
- This AP article lists Christobal Huet as the starter.
- Nikolai Khabibulin looks to build on his latest win against the Predators. Read the full article here.
- Ilya Bryzgalov faces San Jose tonight at 10. He has been playing great and also looks to build momentum against a tough team in the Sharks. Read all about it here.
- Jason Seidling’s in-depth preview of the Pittsburgh/Ottawa game lists both Pascal Leclaire and Marc Andre Fleury. Should be a great battle of two athletic French Canadian players. Click here for the full article.
- According to this preview here, Vesa Toskala is expected to be in net tonight.
- Jose Theodore will start tonight according to this AP preview.
UPDATED: 10/12/2009 @ 03:23 PM
- Here is quote from a few days back addressing the starter controversy or lack there of in Chicago:
That’s all I have for now. More updates to come. If you have any tips, email them to me at email@example.com.
Year-to-date Predictions: 63/64 = 98.4%